by Samantha Simmons
- Sleeping Lady: This all American diner located on Broadway Street in Fairfax providing hungry customers with burgers and fries and anything else in between. You are able to get a full meal for around $12, helping starving students in the process. Open seven days a week at 23 Broadway Boulevard, Fairfax.
- Mr. Pickles: If you’re in the mood for a good sandwich Mr. Pickles is the place to be. Providing a variety of delicious sandwiches at a reasonable price, this place can’t be beat! You can find them at 1014 Court Street, San Rafael
- Toast: Located in the beautiful Hamilton area, Toast is known for there delicious salads as well as the piece of toast that comes with it. Being able to get a meal for under $20 makes this place even better! Open every day of the week from at 5800 Nave Drive in Novato.
- Joes: Located on Fourth Street, within walking distance of Dominican University, Joes provides delicious Italian cuisine as well as American food. They also provide nightly specials and entertainment. Awesome prices as well as great food! You can enjoy this food at 931 Fourth Street in San Rafael!
- Left Coast Depot: Located in the heart of downtown Novato, Left Coast Depot is the place to be! Providing comfort foods such as hamburgers and famous grilled cheese. If you are in for a place to go after a hard days work this is the place to be. With food running under $15, you will be pleased with the food as well as your bill! Have your self some comfort food and join them at 807 Grant Ave in Novato.