by Zhanna Kutsenkova
- Start every day with either a cup of warm lemon water or green tea. Lemon water kick starts your digestive system and ensures easy elimination of waste from the body, while green tea contains powerful antioxidants that reduce the formation of free radicals in the body.
- Drink green juice. Fresh, unprocessed green juice can give an entire day's serving of fruits and vegetables while boosting the immune system and providing vital vitamins and minerals.
- Exercise! It is no surprise that exercise is vital to keeping your body healthy, but even light exercise like stretching or going for a short walk helps the body naturally eliminate toxins.
- Drink more water. Staying hydrated naturally eliminates toxins while preventing fatigue and headaches.
- Dry body brush! Okay, this may be a weird one, but using a dry body brush assists in improving vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it encourages the body to run more effectively.